This weekly challenge presents some questions that we are to give wrong answer to. It’s all in fun.
To join in this weekly challenge, and see other entries, just click the link below:
1. What is Jewish penicillin? … This is a special kind of ink used in old fashioned fountain pens
2. What is crème de menthe? … This is a term used in making ceramic dishes. It happens in the firing process.
3. What is meant by tit for tat? … This is how you count the stitches or knots while making tatted doilies from string. Sorta like macrame.
4. Who said ‘Hail Caesar?’ … That guy that sells salad dressing … oh, what’s his name … Newman’s Own?
5. What is S O P? … These initials are for the old airplane called the Sopwith Camel that Snoopy fought with his doghouse
6. What is an Evergreen? … It’s a company name that refuses to make products from chopped up trees
7. How many eggs can a peacock lay in its lifetime? … One a year so maybe 4 in total
8. What do trunks and boots have in common? … They are both types of dances – for example when doing a trunk dance you move the upper part of your body, and with the boot type of dance you well … shake your booty!
9. What is a boa? … A short little boat at the fair that children ride.
10. What is tic, tac, toe? … This is a funny thing Pirates yell just before raiding another ship.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2021 BS