This weekly challenge presents some questions that we are to give wrong answer to. It’s all in fun.
To join in this weekly challenge, and see other entries, just click the link below:
Thanks for the fun questions, Di! 🙂
As today is the only Friday 13th in 2022, how about changing some superstitions?
1. How many years bad luck do you get if you break a mirror?
13 years for Breaking & Entering
2. What shouldn’t you walk under?
A bridge – bats roost there and their droppings could land on your head.
3. Why are black cats crossing your path considered unlucky?
Black cats are sweet kitties, and bring NO bad luck
4. Why do we ‘knock on wood’?
To confuse the Devil
5. Why are horseshoes considered lucky?
They are made of iron and strong
6. Why do we cross our fingers for good luck?
It’s good ju-ju to counteract a bad omen
7. Why is 13 considered an unlucky number?
It’s because 13 is an odd number
8. On the other hand, why is 7 considered lucky?
Seven (7) is also an odd number, but prettier than 13
9. What is signified by itchy hands?
You’ve just got really chapped hands and need lotion
10. Why should you not put shoes on the table?
Oh gross! Never put shoes on a table as they have probably stepped
in nasty stuff – lots of germs!
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2022 BS