This weekly challenge presents some questions that we are to give wrong answer to. It’s all in fun.
To join in this weekly challenge, and see other entries, just click the link below:
Thanks for the fun questions, Di! 🙂
1. What is the difference between an earth worm and an ear worm? … Two letters are the difference ‘th’ or no ‘th’. And that’s how the worm turns.
2. What is a Mars Bar? … To practice law on the planet Mars you have to pass the Mars Bar Exam.
3. What colour is a peanut? … A peanut is bright orange – it’s sold at the circus, now known as the candy called Circus Peanuts! Yummy!
4. What is meant by dressed up like a dog’s dinner? … This means you’re on a restricted soft food only diet.
5. What is an orange pippin? … The orange pippin is a bird that lives at the North Pole.
6. What do an owl, pussy cat and five pound note all have in common? … The 5 pound note was the payoff for blackmail between the owl and the pussycat.
7. Where would you find a Bunny Girl? … She’s a superhero friend to Bat Girl.
8. What is the difference between an heir and a hair? … Back in the old days people would save their fallen out or cuttings of hair in a container called a hair receiver. It would later be passed down to their heirs to keep.
9. What is meant by fringe benefits? … This is also known as BOGO – Buy One Get One – like a free gift with purchase of something.
10. What is a whimsy? … This is a girl’s fancy hair ornament.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2021 BS