Fibbing Friday – TV Trivia
This weekly challenge presents some questions that we are to give wrong answer to. It’s all in fun.
To join in this weekly challenge, and see other entries, just click the link below:
- What TV show was the first “reality” TV show? … Ding Dong School with Miss Frances (1952) ..sorry this may be the truth, as I remember watching this show when I was 2 years old!
- What is the premise of Top Chef? … This was to present foods and drinks that are the very best and expensive from the ‘top shelf’.
- Why is it called X Factor? … It’s just a short way of saying that a make-up product is made by the Max Factor cosmetic company.
- What kind of act or acts won’t you see on America’s (or Britain’s) Got Talent? … Bee keeping for honey, because the bees might escape into the audience and sting someone. Insurance doesn’t cover this kind of catastrophe.
- What show spawned the phrase, “You’ve been voted off the island”? … ‘The plane – the plane!’ – from Fantasy Island
- What is the premise of Project Runway? … Project Runway is a documentary on the making of concrete runways at airports.
- What show put a bunch of washed-up B list actors in a house together? … I think it was called ‘House Arrest’. The participants had to wear tracking devices in case they escaped … and they were supposed to try to get away.
- What was the first reality show to feature the an aging rock star and his family? … The Ricky Nelson Family Hour.
- What reality TV show was created in response to the popularity of Desperate Housewives? … Probably Run-away Husbands
- What was the show American Chopper about? … False teeth down through the ages.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2021 BS