Fibbing Friday TV ads
This weekly challenge presents some questions that we are to give wrong answer to. It’s all in fun.
To join in this weekly challenge, and see other entries, just click the link below:
TV/Advertising slogans this week. You all probably know the real answers, but what could they have advertised or referred to……………………… ?
1. You either love it or hate it. … Hair dye – you never know when you finish coloring your hair if you’ll love it or hate it.
2. They said you want to ‘Splash it all over’ … Milk – you’ve heard of having a milk bath, haven’t you. It does a body good.
3. Why have cotton when you can have silk? … Underwear made of silk is much more comfortable than if they are made of cotton.
4. ‘Because you’re worth it ‘ … You should splurge and buy a luxury automobile, instead of a sedate sedan.
5. ‘It does exactly what it says on the tin……..’ … Caution! It says do not eat food from the tin – it will poison you!
6. What ‘Gives you wings’? … If you are a baby bird, you mama & papa bird gave you wings.
7. Where will you find an ‘awful lot of coffee’? … On the Island of Java
8. What is ‘Any time, any place, anywhere……… ?’ … This is the motto of the Post Office
9. What is soft, strong, and very ,very long? … An anteater’s tongue.
10. Name the product where ‘A little dab’ll do ya’ … Whipped cream in a can – but most people want more than a little dab of it.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2021 BS