Fibbing Friday – Funny Frauds
This weekly challenge presents some questions that we are to give wrong answer to. It’s all in fun.
To join in this weekly challenge, and see other entries, just click the link below:
1. What is Kapok? … A Kapok is a little mouse like rodent.
2. Where will you find a kernel? … You can find a kernel being played in an orchestra. It’s a brass instrument.
3. If you didn’t know a door as a door, what would you call it? … I might call it a ‘swinger’.
“This Door Swings Both Ways”, by Herman’s Hermits
4. What’s the difference between a yolk and a yoke? … Well, yolk is a bright yellow paint color, and yoke is a country bumpkin person.
5. What does E R N I E do? … The ERNIE is another word for ‘timeclock’ in the work place. It keeps tabs on how many hours you work and how much money you earn.
6. What is meant by sunny side up? … It means your front body is facing the sun when you are tanning. Then you flip over.
7. What could you wear on your head that would make people think you were awesome? … A cat … people who wear a cat on their heads are the best kind.
8. What is meant by cattywampus? … You say this to let people know where the good fishing place is down in the swamps.
9. What is an erf? … An erf is one of those cute battery controlled little dogs that yip and turns flips.
10. What is a mouse potato? … This is when you leave a potato out to feed the cute little mouse at Christmas.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2020 BS