Mystery Blogger Award
“Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.” Created by: Okoto Enigma via https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com
I want to thank Laura, of All the Shoes I Wear, for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award.
Please visit her blog at the following link:
Put the award logo/image on your blog
List the rules.
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
You have to nominate 10 people
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
Share a link to your best post:
3 things about myself:
- This is the second time I’ve received a nomination for this award. I accept again, because the questions are different each time, and I like to answer questions, and I like awards.
- My name was sent to the planet Mars. I entered a Haiku contest for NASA, and all participants were to have their name encoded on a CD that was sent to Mars. My poem didn’t win, but I got an official certificate saying my name would be entered on the CD.
- I like feeding and watching birds, and once took part in “Project Feeder Watch”, from Cornell University. We were to keep track of how many, and what types of birds came to our feeder in a set amount of weeks in the winter. Then, we sent in our charts to be recorded.
My 5 questions to answer:
1. When was the last time you felt pure joy?
…Anytime I get to have playtime and conversations with my grandchildren.
2. What made you laugh until you cried?
…I laugh until I cry almost every day about something or other. The most recent was when I mistook a plumbing/sewer company truck for a mobile food truck with Mr. Potato as the logo.
3. What’s the silliest thing you do when alone?
…Talk and sing to my cat, Cricket.
4. Whats the weirdest thing you’ve ever experienced?
…I’ve experienced lots of weird things. Here’s just one of them … Being teleported to another part of town in an instant. I guess that’s what happened. My daughter and I went to a yard sale, then as we left, we found ourselves in a completely different place. It didn’t feel weird, but we knew something had happened to put us in a whole other part of town, in the blink of an eye.
5. Have you ever been to a haunted place?
…Yes. My house, and quite a few houses I’ve lived in. I have paranormal experiences quite often, wherever I am.
Put a link to a favorite post. Well, all my posts are my favorites, so how do I choose? I’ll leave it up to you. Pick something from my category list, and if you like what you read, you can let me know. 🙂
I don’t usually make any nominations, because blogging takes a lot of work and time, so I believe all bloggers deserve recognition. So, if any of you would like to grab the badge, and take part, feel free to do so.
Thanks again, Laura! This was fun. 🙂
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2018 BS