I would like to thank Paula Bianchi, of “This Weird Chick’s Blog”, for nominating me for the “Sunshine Blogger Award”.
Paula has a wonderful and interesting blog, where she delves into all kinds of subjects that really makes you think about the mysteries of what we encounter here on earth … and beyond.
Pay her a visit at the above link – you won’t be disappointed. 🙂
The Sunshine Blogger Award Rules Are:
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their blog posts.
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
- What inspired you to write your blog? I don’t know how I even learned there were blogs before I started mine. I just knew I wanted a place to write about my true ghost stories, and also to post my fan fiction story, “Two Souls: Into the Fire”, and hope someone, somewhere would enjoy reading them.
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert? I would say I’m an introvert in most situations, except with my family.
- Do you have any siblings? I have one younger sister.
- Which is better, the book or the movie about the book? I almost always like reading the book, and then sometimes I enjoy the movie about it.
- Would you rather receive the gift of someone’s time or a material gift? I’d rather have the gift of someone’s time.
- What’s your favorite flower? My favorite flower is the Chrysanthemum. I even had these as my wedding bouquet.
- Do you have any hobbies? Writing, reading, art, jigsaw puzzles, and of course blogging.
- Where do you like to take a date or your spouse? We don’t go anywhere except out to a restaurant sometimes.
- What was your favorite subject in school? English, because we got to write themes and such.
- Do you exercise? I excercise my fingers when I’m typing or writing with a pen or marker. I excercise my brain by reading and playing games.
- What’s your guilty pleasure? I don’t have any guilty pleasures, because if I enjoy doing whatever it is, I’m not going to feel guilty about it.
I almost never name anyone for nominations, so if you’d like to answer the same questions, go ahead and claim the award. 🙂
Thanks again, Paula, for the nomination. It was fun answering the questions! 🙂
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2019 BS