Thank you so much, Scarlett, for the award nomination for Sunshine Blogger. I appreciate it very much! You can find Scarlett blogging at the above link. 🙂
I enjoy answering questions, so will do that, but I don’t usually add any other nominations.
However, if anyone would like to grab the badge, and answer the questions yourself, go right ahead! I feel everyone is a fantastic blogger and you bring sunshine to the day. 🙂
1) What do you do for work, and what would you rather be doing, if you were given the opportunity? … I haven’t had a paying job for many, many years. I stay home and do what I want.
2) Do you read constantly or sporadically, and what is your favourite genre … I do read constantly, and have done this for as long as I can remember. I read all kinds of books, and have one or more going at the same time. I go through periods of reading certain kinds, then go through a series of another kind. Recently it’s been YA SF.
3) Boring, I know, but what is your favourite television show, and why? … I don’t have a favorite, as I don’t watch much TV. If I do, it’s very old sit-coms.
4) If you could be anywhere in the world rather than where you are, where would that be and why? … I don’t like being anywhere except here at my house. We’ve traveled a lot in the past (my husband is U.S. Army Retired), so I’m done with going anywhere.
5) What is the most annoying thing about people you dislike? … I can’t say I dislike anyone, so …
6) How many people can you count on as ‘real’ friends, if your situation turned to the worst-case scenario? … My family, and one or two others.
7) If you are young, where would you like to be in, say, 30 years time, and if you are older, what is one thing you would have done differently? … ??
8) Do you prefer to travel by car, bus, train, or aeroplane, and why? … When we did travel places, we’d either go by car, or by plane. I love flying best.
9) If you could retire tomorrow, where would that be, and why? … We are retired, and we want to stay home.
10) Is having having wealth or health more important to you? … Wealth is always good, but I’d say health is more important.
11) and the doozie for the last question, if you have a current partner, do you think this is the ‘one’ or do you think the ‘one’ might still be out there? … My husband and I have been married for 50 years as of this past December. I suppose we both figure we’re the one. haha!
Thanks again, Scarlett, for the nomination for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2020 BS