Fibbing Friday – Silly Stuff
This weekly challenge presents some questions that we are to give wrong answer to. It’s all in fun.
To join in this weekly challenge, and see other entries, just click the link below:
I’m trying something a little different this week as all of my questions are a breed of dog.
The challenge is, if you did not know they were canines, how would you define or describe each of them?
1. What is a huskador? … One of those Mexican wrestling guys who wear masks and silly costumes
2. What is a cavapoo? … Yuck – this is bat guano in a cave – watch where you’re stepping!
3. What is a chorkie? … This is a cork stopper on a wine bottle
4. What is a lollie? … This is what is called relaxing on the beach getting a suntan.
5. What is a dorkie? .. This is what you holler while playing a game while traveling in a car … when you see a ugly car
6. What is a springador? … This is how the Spring season happens every year – like a revolving door between good weather and then back to snow
7. What is a scottie? … This is that guy on Star Trek – I forget what character he played, but his name was Scottie
8. What is a puggle? … This is a magical creature that was highly esteemed by the ‘muggles’ in the Harry Potter books.
9. What is a pekalier … This is an old fashioned electric coffee maker.
10. What is a schnappy? … Ewww – these are stinky baby diapers
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2021 BS