This weekly challenge presents some questions that we are to give wrong answer to. It’s all in fun.
To join in this weekly challenge, and see other entries, just click the link below:
- sphincter … An Egyptian tourist attraction
- phalanges … A small tributary stream of the river Langes
- rectum … A gym rec (recreation) center where you use body building exercise machines
- varicose … A mash-up of the words very/close, as heard in the south.
- aorta … A dab of leftover food, better known as just an ‘ort’.
- vein … Old timey prospectors are lucky to find a rich vein of minerals such as gold in the mountains.
- artery … A picturesque hide-away where artists form a colony to paint in private.
- alveolus … This is the center seed of an avocado.
- bacteria … This is the back room of a cafeteria restaurant’s kitchen.
- virus … A club for women named Vi. Their logo says Vi ‘R’ Us
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2021 BS