Share Your World
It’s time for another set of questions from Cee, and answers from me! Click the above link to join in the fun.
If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get?
List at least five movies or books that cheer you up.
If you were a mouse in your house in the evening, what would you see your family doing?
- I’m hoping we can have all other kinds of foods, too, and just never run out of the one particular one? In that case, let me see…I’ll pick sweet things. What? You say that’s too vague? Okay then, chocolate of any kind, pastries like donuts, and candy.
- 5 movies or books that are cheerful? Ummm. I like scary movies, and they aren’t usually cheerful. But let me think… Any movie with a great sound-track, best if it is rock music. Here’s a few I’ve enjoyed, and watched more than once.
- That Thing You Do, Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure, The long, Long Trailer, Blast From the Past, Empire Records
- (Books…well, you know I love books. Just take a look at my A to Z posts this year to see what kinds I read)
- A mouse in our house would take one look, and skeddadle ASAP. Cricket would be after him. But, if he had time to look around he’d see me at the computer, desk, because I’m always here, and the mister would be on the couch watching TV. Cricket is usually napping on the little couch, on her cat tree ledge, or the kitchen chair.
Thanks for visiting! Peace
© 2018 BS
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2018 BS