Q & A – Blogging
Maggie has asked some questions about how we do our blogging. She can be found at the above link. 🙂
1. How many times per week do you post? Do you post multiple times a day? If so, how many?
I publish a post every day of the week, most times three per day, occasionally less, or sometimes more.
2. How many blogs do you follow?
I never counted, but probably more than 100.
3. Do you read all the blogs you follow every day? If not, how often do you read other blogs?
No, I don’t because some I can’t even find. I need to go through and delete some inactive blogs. Those I do read tend to post at least once, sometimes more times a day, so they are getting my attention to go read their blogs. I try to read them every day.
4. Do you seek out new blogs to follow? If so, how do you find them?
Occasionally I’ll find new blogs to read. Maybe I’ve seen their comment or gravatar on someone else’s blog, or they are someone new who likes or comments on my posts. So I’ll always try to visit theirs. It sometimes leads to a longtime blog friend, or maybe just a few back and forths. Depends on how much interaction there is.
5. Do you comment on the blogs you read? If not, why? Do you respond to all the comments left on your blog?
I always respond and answer all the comments on my blog. I do leave comments on other blogs, but not as frequently. This is because I like reading the blog, but don’t have anything to comment about, and other people have said already what I would have said.
6. Do you ever close comments on a blog you post? If so, why?
I’ve never closed comments.
7. Do you ever unfollow someone? If so, why?
I have unfollowed some, mainly because they hadn’t posted in a very long time, or they never ever had visited mine. After awhile I unfollow them. I’ve also unfollowed a couple because of offending content.
8. What content inspires you to follow a blogger?
Lots of things I like to read about, so if the subject is interesting to me, I’ll follow.
9. What content turns you off from following someone?
Not a whole lot will make me not follow someone, but I’ll not want to see porn or nudity. I can take some mild erotica and profanity in writing, just don’t want to see images. I don’t like to follow someone who constantly complains (they never do anything else), or overly religious (some is okay), or political. I can overlook some of these if they have other content that I do like.
10. How important is it to you that you add a photo to every post?
I really like to add some kind of photo, or clip art to my posts. So much so, that I’ve ran out of space for any new ones in my media storage.
11. Leave me a link for one blogger (other than yourself) that you think I should check out.
A lot of us all follow the same bloggers it seems. I will try to think of someone maybe you haven’t come across before, but I like.
This is Emily, of Zombie Flamingos: https://zombieflamingoes.com/2023/01/12/kitten-thursday-76/
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2023 BS