Fibbing Friday – Ten Terrible Untruths
These are fun questions we’re supposed to answer in any kind of silly, wrong, or outrageous ways. Just for fun!
The instructions you can find at the link below.
1. What makes squash? A big hairy creature named Sass. That’s it’s first name. His last name is Squash. I don’t know who made him.
2. How would you describe ‘hen pecked’? It’s what happens when you anger a chicken. It pecks you with it’s beak, and it hurts!
3. What’s a tuffet? A tuffet is a large cushion made of a Portabello mushroom.You could say it’s an edible chair.
4. What would you do with a flump? I’d put the flump on an educational TV program for children.He looks kinda like a lumpy elephant.
5. Why was the mate plucking pheasants? Because the pheasants loved having their feathers ruffled. It put them in a Zen mood.
6. What are minis, midis, and maxis? Well, without TMI, they are pads.
7. What would you find if you went down to the woods today? A magical place, because no woods has ever existed here before.
8. What’s a titfer? It’s the opposite of ‘tatter’ – in other words a titfer is something unbroken, while a tatter is in shatters.
9. Why are fire engines red? Fire engines are red because they have to blend in with the fires in order to sneak up on them & squirt them with water
10. What’s green and goes round and round? A frog rolling down a grassy hill
Images from Pixabay
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2019 BS