Mystery Blogger Award
I was happy to be nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Sadje, of Keep It Alive. Thank you so much! Sadje has a really wonderful blog, which you can find at the following link. 🙂
- Put the award logo / image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and put a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions provided by whoever nominated you
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with 1 weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post
This award was created by Okoto Enigma
So, three things about myself … I’m sure everyone already knows a lot about me, such as I love to write, read, draw, and listen to music. But, here’s a few more things about these:
- I was offered a scholarship to an art college after submitting a drawing from one of those ‘Draw Me’ pictures in a magazine. The representative came out to our house to sign me up … but, since they found out I was only eleven years old at the time, they said to wait. I never did go to art school.
- I played violin for seven years in the school’s orchestras, playing in concerts, and competing in contests. It was fun. I still have my violin, and get it out once in awhile.
- I have a diploma from the Institute of Children’s Literature for the writing course I completed with them.
- I have a couple of poems that have been published in magazines. A dream come true to be published!
Now, here are the questions Sadje has asked me to answer:
What is your favorite cuisine?
My favorite foods of all times is Mexican. I like to eat it, and I like to cook it at home, too.
When things get back to normal and you’re allowed to travel, where would you go?
We don’t really travel any more, so we probably wouldn’t go anywhere anyway. Maybe someday we’d fly to see my daughter again, as we have in the past, but I’m sure it will be a long time before we feel safe to go now.
There is a knock at the door; are you going to answer, though you aren’t expecting anyone?
For myself, I definitely will not answer a knock at the door if I’m not already expecting someone.
How do you combat feelings of boredom?
I don’t think I’m ever bored enough to even think about it. There’s always things to do that are fun around here, like read or write, or paint and draw, and do scrap book projects, or take photos, or pet the cats. I don’t watch a lot of TV, but it’s on all the time, so I mostly listen while typing.
If someone compliments you, what is your reaction?
I say Thank You! 🙂
And, I want to say Thank You so much, Sadje, for nominating me for the award! Much appreciated. 🙂
I don’t nominate people, but I invite everyone who wants to grab the Mystery Blogger Award badge, and answer some fun questions, to do so.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2020 BS