This weekly challenge presents some questions that we are to give wrong answer to. It’s all in fun.
To join in this weekly challenge, and see other entries, just click the link below:
Below are ten musical terms. What alternatives would you suggest?
1. Allegro … This is a super vitamin for plants and people to enhance growth.
2. Pianissimo … This is a very tiny ant.
3. Lento … This is a small tent for campng
4. Coda … This is a short name for a big snake – the anacoda
5. Forte … This is a fun game kids play in the back yard with castles and toy swords
6. Pizzicato … This is a fast hopping type dance from the 1920s.
7. Contralto … This is a religion that contradicts everything other religions profess.
8. Dolce … This is a city in New Mexico where aliens are said to be based in underground bunkers.
9. Intermezzo … This is the 2nd floor of a department store.
10. Largo … This is the large back of a pick-up truck. A large cargo area for hauling stuff.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2023 BS