Liebster Award and Fibbing Friday
I would like to thank Beth, of Pilgrimage Studio, for nominating me for the Liebster Award! Thanks so much for thinking of me, Beth! You can find her wonderful blog at this link:
These are the details for the award:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) gave you
- Nominate 11 bloggers that deserve the reward
- Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer
- Let them know they’ve been nominated
I can’t think of any new facts about myself that you haven’t already read about, either.
For the 11 questions (10), Beth asked that we answer these fun questions for Fibbing Friday! 🙂
These are fun questions we’re supposed to answer in any kind of silly, wrong, or outrageous ways. Just for fun!
Find out more at the link found below.
Below are 10 questions, the answers to which are entirely up to you.
The idea though is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly or even outrageous in your response as long as you evade the truth (or maybe bend it a little).
The questions & my answers:
- What event became known as “The Shot Heard ’Round the World”? … That event was when I popped open a tube of pre-formed biscuits.
- What exactly is a duvet? … I believe this is a two doctor veterinarian’s practice.
- What was The Man in the Iron Mask about? … This is the nickname of all professional welders.
- Divan, Chesterfield, settee, and Davenport are all examples of what? … These are 4 lawyers that share an office.
- Why was the Eiffel Tower built? … I think I heard it was first used as a beacon, or lighthouse.
- The Harry Potter series wasn’t about a boy who finds out he’s a wizard. What was it about? … It’s about 500 pages of words.
- What was Moby Dick about? … Old Moby was the brother of the detective Dick Tracy. They are cartoons.
- What was The King’s Speech about? … He spoke of the secret way to catch a leprechaun.
- If you go to a pub and ask for a “black & tan”, exactly what do you get? … You will receive a big German Shepherd dog of your very own.
- What is “shepherd’s pie”? … It’s what you feed to your new best friend, the dog you got at the Pub.
I like getting these awards, and answering the questions, but I don’t nominate anyone else. I feel every blogger is awesome, and all should be recognized by visiting their place. But, if you’d like to answer the above questions, and grab the award badge, feel free to do so. 🙂
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2020 BS