Fibbing Friday – It Is What It Is
This weekly challenge presents some questions that we are to give wrong answer to. It’s all in fun.
To join in this weekly challenge, and see other entries, just click the link below:
1. Who, or what, is will o’ the wisp? … I believe this is the name of a new furniture polish.
2. What is a noggin? … It’s a party – called a ‘Nog- In’ like a ‘Sit-In’. They drink a lot of egg nog.
3. What is a bobbin? … This is a game you play at Halloween – bobbin for apples.
4. What are otherwise known as crows feet? … This is a measure of distance, for example it takes 21 crows feet to walk from the living room to the kitchen.
5. What is jerky? … This is a cross breed animal between a jack ass and a monkey – and it’s not pretty.
6. What is aplomp? … This is a high end kind of dish washing sponge.
7. What is a caricature? … It is what fancy chefs carve from carrots to make them look cute on the plate.
8. What is a misdemeanor? … Oh, this is when you miss a meal and you get hangry and mean.
9. What’s the difference between a blimp and a blip? … These are pastries or doughnuts – the blimp (or blimpy) is the whole one, and the blip is just the middle part which can be sold separately.
10. What is an arctic roll? … This is that huge truck like machine that rolls over the ice rink to smooth it out at hockey games.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2021 BS