VERY INSPIRING BLOGGER AWARD AND NOMINATIONS
I would like to thank Yinglan for nominating me and my blog, for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I appreciate that she would think of me. Her blog may be found here… https://hiddenstarsfiction.wordpress.com …
The rules for accepting this award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and link to their blog.
2. Display the award logo.
3. Nominate at least 15 other blogs (more or less) and provide a link where they may be found. Then, go to their blog, leave a comment to let them know they have been nominated, and where to find the information they need to accept (rules).
4. Mention three things that inspired you the most during the past few weeks.
Congratulations to those I’ve nominated! You are not obligated to accept this award, but know that I do enjoy reading your blogs, and appreciate all the hard work you put into them.
Three things that have inspired me lately:
1. My 15 month old grand-daughter. It is amazing to see her learn new things, Her smiles and laughter is so sweet. To see the world through a baby’s eyes is refreshing, and makes you take the time to look at everything around you with a new outlook. And my 5 year old grand-son, who is discovering and excelling in his writing and artwork, and is inspired by the stars above and the many rocks he finds here on the ground. They both have the wonder and love of life. They are very inspiring to me!
2. My cat, Cricket. She was ill the past week and had to go to the vet for treatment. She did not complain about feeling bad, and only a few growls, when she was examined. We should all be as calm about our situations, less complaining, and worry, and know that things will be better for us soon.
3. Reading blogs of all types. Everyone writes in their own special way, giving us a peek into their world, whether happy, sad, silly and fun, or just a rundown on their life experiences. We can all learn from each other, that there are many ways of doing things, wherever we live, whatever our customs…and that is very inspiring to me!
Thank you again, Yinglan, for the nomination!
And thank you, everyone, for taking the time out of your day to stop here for a few moments! I do appreciate you! 🙂