Fibbing Friday – Trivia
This weekly challenge presents some questions that we are to give wrong answer to. It’s all in fun.
To join in this weekly challenge, and see other entries, just click the link below:
- According to the old TV commercial, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? … 500? Has anyone really counted? At some point you just have to bite into it.
- What did George the Grocer, a.k.a. Mr. Whipple ask us not to squeeze in his store? … You shouldn’t squeeze other customers, or try to squeeze into an already formed line at the check out.
- What song begins with the lyrics, “Livin’ on spongecake…”? … Sponge Bob’s Theme Song.
- According to the song, “Do You Know the Way to San Jose”, L.A. is a great big what? … Smog producer?
- What does Tony the Tiger say about Kellog’s Frosted Flakes? … They’re so sweet they’ll give you diabetes!
- Aside from caramel-covered popcorn and peanuts, what can be found inside a box of Cracker Jacks? … Little bitty parts and pieces of insects
- What does Lucky the Leprechaun say that kids are always after? … Kids are always after their next sugar high
- What toy was touted by its jingle as being “fun for a girl and a boy”? … Silly putty
- According to its marketing, what product just “keeps going and going and going…”? … The everlasting gobstopper candy
- Who was known as, “The Man of a Thousand Voices”? … Lots have tried to claim this title, but really it was a Mynah bird named Murry!
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2021 BS