So, I saw these book tag questions over at Orangeowldiaries, and they sounded fun. Thanks, Tabby!
1. Have you ever re-gifted a book that you’ve been gifted?
I haven’t passed on a gift book as a new original gift, but I do lend or give books that I’ve read, to others.
2. Have you ever said you’ve read a book when you haven’t?
Probably, by mistake. I might have forgotten that I didn’t read it, especially if it is similar to others I’ve read.
3. Have you ever borrowed a book and not returned it?
Yes, if they say they don’t want it back. Also, I’ve borrowed books from the library, then lost it, so it didn’t get returned (I paid for the book, though).
4. Have you ever read a series out of order?
Yes, by mistake, or that I just couldn’t find the first one. Lots of times the next book in a series will mention what happened in a previous book, so you can tell what happens first.
5. Have you ever spoiled a book for someone?
I hope not, but sometimes they want you to tell them all about it, before they read it.
6. Have you ever doggy eared a book?
Yes, I used to do this all the time with my own books (not other peoples or library books). I now use a book mark. I don’t write in books, either.
7. Have you ever told someone you don’t own a book when you do?
I don’t think so, at least not intentionally. It’s the other way around…I might say I do have a book, when I forgot that I don’t have it any more, or I can’t find it.
8. Have you ever skipped a chapter or a section of a book?
Yes, I do that quite often. When there are so many long descriptions of mundane things, or repeating parts, or it’s just boring. Just get to the conversations! That’s the best part for me in fiction, anyway. I once had a librarian lady, who knew I read a lot, say I read like she does…skip the boring parts.
9. Have you ever bad mouthed a book you actually liked?
No, why would I do that? If I like a book, I talk about how good it was.
Well, that was fun! Thanks again, Tabby for bringing this book tag to my attention!
Anyone else want to answer these questions? Go ahead…I’d love to read your answers! 🙂
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2018 BS