Fibbing Friday – More Movie Misquotes
These are fun questions we’re supposed to answer in any kind of silly, wrong, or outrageous ways. Just for fun!
Find out more at the link found below.
Below are 10 questions, the answers to which are entirely up to you.
The idea though is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly or even outrageous in your response as long as you evade the truth (or maybe bend it a little).
Last week’s Fibbing Friday was a bit different. Di gave us some movie quotes, and we had to tell who (should have) said them. It was so much fun, that I’ve decided to do it again this week. (We’ll get back to regular old questions eventually.) In the mean time, put your movie trivia hat on under (or over) your fibbing cap, and do your best to convince us who said these iconic lines.
The questions & my answers:
I can never copy the questions right, and the numbers are always messed up – Truth!
But there are only supposed to be 10 questions in all, and they are all there. haha 🙂
- Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine. … Miss Hannigan, when Annie comes into the orphanage.
- I’d buy that for a dollar! … This was said by one of the contestants on the reality show, “Big Brother”. He said it all the time – was annoying!
- Somebody blows their nose, and you want to keep it? … Jules says this to Vincent in the movie Pulp Fiction.
- Leave the gun. Take the cannoli. … This is the title of a stand up comic’s tell all book.
- You’re gonna need a bigger boat. … Jimmy Buffett, the singer, tells his Parrothead followers this at his concerts.
- What we have here is a failure to communicate! … TV’s Sgt. Carter says this really loud to Gomer Pyle, because – “I Can’t Hear You!!!”
- Do you think that’s air you’re breathing, now? … Jacques Cousteau to his class of deep sea divers when learning to use oxygen tanks.
- The sleeper has awakened! … The townspeople were spreading the news that Rip Van Winkle had regained consciousness.
- Good Morning! And in case I don’t see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night! … Adrien Cronauer says this on his radio program in ‘Good Morning Viet Nam’.
- Haha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which is “Never get involved in a land war in Asia,” but only slightly less well known is this: “Never go in against a Sicilian, when death is on the line!” … I think maybe it was the caterpillar in the story of Alice in Wonderland who said this, because this doesn’t make sense to me, and neither did the worm.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2020 BS