Fibbing Friday – Would You Believe?
This weekly challenge presents some questions that we are to give wrong answer to. It’s all in fun.
To join in this weekly challenge, and see other entries, just click the link below:
- What do the abbreviations, B.C. and A.D. stand for? … Bacon Crumbles and Artichoke Dip
- What do the abbreviations, B.C.E. and C.E. stand for? … Be Conscious Everyday and Creepy Eel
- What event triggered the start of the U.S. Civil War? … Tea – some wanted it hot – some wanted it iced
- What were “The Wars of the Roses?” … A flower arranging competition.
- Where was the Kingdom of Prussia located? … On your painting palette – a tube of Prussian Blue paint.
- According to the account in Genesis, what happened at the Tower of Babel? … It was a battle of the bands contest.
- What artistic style is Pablo Picasso famous for? … He was famous for using colored pebbles in mosaic form to make pictures.
- January 6th was two days ago. What makes it special? … It was my daughter’s birthday!
- In the comic strip, Calvin & Hobbes, who or what is Hobbes? … Hobbes is Calvin’s subconscious brain.
- The song, “Home on the Range” asks for a home where what two animals play? … Chickens and porcupines.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2021 BS