This weekly challenge presents some questions that we are to give wrong answer to. It’s all in fun.
To join in this weekly challenge, and see other entries, just click the link below:
Thanks for the questions, Di! 🙂
We are to make up silly definitions of these words. 🙂
1. What is boisterous? … Hate to say it, but it’s a skin rash
2. What is a womaniser? … This is a woman who works in the mining industry.
3. What is a faux pas? … This is your toll road card – it’s like credit, and you pay a bill at the end of the month.
4. Define plumber …This is a migrant worker who picks fruit in season.
5. What is a sous chef? … This is a professional food critic.
6. What is antisocial? … This is an on-line prom dance, where you can virtually connect with people. Works great when you are an introvert.
7. Why did they call the wind Maria? … Because Sirocco wind needed a girlfriend, and they had her number.
8. Where would you find a kettle drum? … You’ll find these being thrown down a lane at the Olympics.
9. What is a kango drill? … This is the Australian Army’s practice formation for parades.
10. What makes bread rise? … The national anthem song – everyone must rise, even the bread.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2023 BS