Fibbing Friday – This ‘n That
These are fun questions we’re supposed to answer in any kind of silly, wrong, or outrageous ways. Just for fun!
Find out more at the link found below.
Below are 10 questions, the answers to which are entirely up to you.
The idea though is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly or even outrageous in your response as long as you evade the truth (or maybe bend it a little).
The questions & my answers:
1. How big was the one that got away? … The one that got away was microscopic – can you see a corona virus?
2. What comes after a storm? … After a storm comes a horde of bloodsucking mosquitoes bent on making you miserable.
3. Why do fish swim? … Fish swim because they took swimming lessons when they were young’ns in school.
4. What colour is grass? … Grass is the color of sweet juicy watermelon.
5. What’s over the hill? … When you get over the hill you’ll find a circus.
6. What is the colour of money? … Money is the color of a neon rainbow.
7. What do goats, pigs and roosters have in common? … If you spot one of these animal forms in the clouds, you’ll have good luck that day.
8. Who lives in the woods? … I don’t know about you, but my mother in law used to live in the woods, with a shotgun.
9. What does an ill wind bring? … An ill wind brings lots of pollen in the air, causing allergies to act up. Also lots of weed seeds blow in.
10. What is a windfall? A windfall is an invisible vortex that you definitely don’t want to fall into.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2020 BS