This weekly challenge presents some questions that we are to give wrong answer to. It’s all in fun.
To join in this weekly challenge, and see other entries, just click the link below:
Here are the new questions for Fibbing Friday. Thanks, Di! 🙂
This week has no theme at all and just a mish mash of silly questions inviting you to give sillier answers.
1. What is liquid gold? … This is some kind of furniture polish from the old days.
2. What is housemaid’s knee? … This is a strap on knee pad that construction workers use so they won’t hurt their actual knee.
3. Why is the Eiffel Tower so named? … Because Eiffel sounds like waffle, and the tower kind of looks like a waffle, except really tall.
4. Can elephants swim? … Of course they can because their big ears act as flotation devices.
5. What is a pot hole? … This is a special place where you stash your ‘stuff’.
6. What is a woolly pulley? … A fuzzy worm who predicts the weather.
7. What is a tap washer? … A ‘smart’ laundry machine. You only have to tap it to get it to wash clothes.
8. Why do we have warts on our fingers but corns on our toes? … I don’t know but don’t want either.
9. What is a pendulum? … This is a woman who acts as a midwife, and she writes down her observations.
10. Where will you find a pupil and iris? … You”ll find both at a garden society class. Pupils learn about Iris flowers.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2022 BS