Fibbing Friday – Hearts & Flowers
These are fun questions we’re supposed to answer in any kind of silly, wrong, or outrageous ways. Just for fun!
Find out more at the following link
1. Which Hollywood couple met as Mr and Mrs Smith?
Two pie bakers who became famous for the apple pies called ‘Smiths Apple Pies’.
2. Who sang about Two Hearts?
The cartoon dogs in the movie, “Lady & the Tramp” sang about two hearts while they ate spaghetti.
3. Why are red roses associated with romance?
Red roses resemble a red beating heart.
4. Why is Love all around?
Because otters swim around in circles in the water.
5. Roses are red, but why are violets blue?
Because they are very small flowers, whereas roses are large scene stealers.
6. If you were wined and dined by candlelight, what would be your first thought?
My first thought would be = “Don’t catch your hair on fire” (because this once really happened to me)
7. What was Rudolph Valentino’s job before Hollywood?
He used to be the red nosed reindeer for Santa’s team that pulled the sleigh.
8. How did Cinderella lose her glass slipper?
She went to the dentist, and as she left, her shoe fell off.
9. If you were in The Love Boat, where would you be?
You’d be the whipped cream topping on a banana split, singing the banana boat song.
10. Why does Love hurt?
Love hurts because most people forget to wear gloves over their chapped hands.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2020 BS