This weekly challenge presents some questions that we are to give wrong answer to. It’s all in fun.
To join in this weekly challenge, and see other entries, just click the above link:
This week I am inviting you to suggest or invent authors for these (I think) fictitious books.
1. The Mystery … Rod Serling
2. Dances with The Wolverine … Patrick Swayze
3. Who killed Roland Rabbit … Elmer Fudd
4. The Taming of the Crew … The Professor (on Gilligan’s Island)
5. Far from the Maddening Crowd … John Glenn (astronaut)
6. The Golden Crown … Anthology of Oscar Winner’s acceptance speeches
7. Up, Up and Away … Superman
8. Bottoms Up …Recipe book of Mixology (various sources)
9. For Whom the Bell Tinkles … Santa Claus’ Elves Expose
10. A Dog’s Day … Short stories of all the dogs who’ve lived in the White House (taken from the Presidents’ own journals)
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2023 BS