This weekly challenge presents some questions that we are to give wrong answer to. It’s all in fun.
To join in this weekly challenge, and see other entries, just click the link below:
- What was the big deal about Fibber McGee’s closet? … I think he was a liar/fibber when he said there were no ‘skeletons’ in his closet. There were lots of them he wanted to keep secret.
- What’s the difference between a hoarder and a collector? … A hoarder keeps sheep and has a sheepdog to herd/hoard them. A collector comes by twice a week to collect the garbage.
- What was the intended initial purpose for the website, eBay? … To present a forum for people to discuss their boats.
- What is meant by the phrase, “One man’s trash is another man’s treasure”? … When you go treasure hunting you have to dig up a lot of trash before you find any treasure of the ancient cities.
- What is the significance of “file 13”? … It is a ‘hush-hush’ organization dealing with UFOs.
- What does it mean to “86” something? … It’s a sporting term used in football. When you get the 86 signal you go knock someone down.
- What displays when you enter an invalid web address into a web browser? … You get a big ? question mark, because the computer is as confused as you are.
- What does the “www” at the front of Internet addresses stand for? … We Want Whiskey
- What does HTML do? … It’s used on the computer to round up all the local hotel/motel listings and vacancies.
- What is the purpose of CSS? … When you’re texting and you want to use a curse/cuss word but you shorten it to CSS.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2021 BS