Fibbing Friday – Toony Loons
This weekly challenge presents some questions that we are to give wrong answer to. It’s all in fun.
To join in this weekly challenge, and see other entries, just click the link below:
- Who was the first cartoon character created by Walt Disney? … I think it was a cockroach because one was crawling around his artist’s easel.
- What is Stan Lee most known for? … This was the founder of household cleaning products called ‘Stanley Products’ and were sold at home parties.
- What is the difference between anime and manga? … These are emissions from an exploding volcano – anime is the ash cloud, and manga is the hot lava.
- What comic sleuth is often credited with inspiring/predicting the smart watch? … Maxwell Smart – an comic actor on the TV series ‘Get Smart’. His smart phone was in his shoe.
- Who is Batman? … He is any person either a man or a woman, who owns a mobile battery charging van. They help charge dead batteries.
- What is the source of Green Lantern’s power? … Shhhh – don’t tell anyone, but the secret power is one of those florescent glow sticks!
- What villainous is Dr. Otto Gunter Octavius better known by? … Elmer Fudd aka Doc. At least that’s what Bugs Bunny calls him.
- Miazaki Hayao is credited with co-founding what animation studio? … The Twilight Zone Studio – those special effects back then were cool.
- Ponyo is considered to be a Japanese variation of what fairy tale? … The Princess and the Pea?
- What is the purpose of the website, Cruncyroll.com? … This is where you can place orders of home deliveries of the crunchy kibble type of cat food.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2021 BS