Fibbing Friday – Q & A
These are fun questions we’re supposed to answer in any kind of silly, wrong, or outrageous ways. Just for fun!
- What are the halls of Montezuma?
*** A line of porta-potties. Montezuma gets his revenge at the most inconvenient times.
- What happened on the shores of Tripoli?
*** Nude sun bathing.
- What is a caisson?
*** A yummy meal like a quesadilla, made with bison meat and lots of cheese.
- Veterans Day is on a fixed date (always November 11th), but Memorial Day is on a specific day (always the last Monday of May). Why?
*** Why not? Two different remembrance days – two different months.
- How did US Marines get the nickname, Jarheads?
*** Because in the Archie comics, the name Jughead was already taken.
- How did the term, Dogface become a nickname for someone in the US Infantry?
*** Because dogs have cute faces.
- Why was the Sherman tank so named?
*** Because the person who invented the tank was a big guy with the name of Sherman.
- What is “Old Ironsides”?
*** Old Ironsides is an old TV show.
- What was Custer’s Last Stand all about?
*** It was the last of the chain of custard shops they built.
- Why are air-to-air battles called dogfights?
*** Because dogs who are fighting always leap up into the air.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2019 BS