Fibbing Friday Follies
This weekly challenge presents some questions that we are to give wrong answer to. It’s all in fun.
To join in this weekly challenge, and see other entries, just click the link below:
1. Where did the phrase ‘Out for a duck’ originate? … I believe it was out on a duck pond.
2. What is Duck a l’orange? … It is the name of a hair dye for those who want orange colored hair.
3. Why do we yell ‘DUCK’ when something is likely to hit us? … It’s better than yelling ‘head’s up!’ which is sometimes said.
OK, enough of the duck questions, Geraldine is getting nervous.
4. When was the first iPhone released? … It’s never been released in all these years. They seem to be glued to everyone’s hands or ears!
5. What is an interrobang? … This is the sound you hear inside a microwave oven when popping pop corn.
6. What is, or was, a Troodon? … It is an ancient stone carving with magical properties.
7. Who invented the Little Black Dress? … LBD = Lucille Ball Designs invented this style.
8. What is TikTok? … It’s a short phrase that means to ‘shut up!’ as in ‘tick a lock’
9. Who invented the frying pan? … Old Dan Tucker immortalized his frying pan invention in a song about himself.
10. What colour is most toilet paper in France? … bleu bleu l’amour est bleu
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2021 BS