Fibbing Friday – Bad Pie
This weekly challenge presents some questions that we are to give wrong answer to. It’s all in fun.
- What musical group from the 1960s was known as “The Fab Four”? … The fab-est four I know about are from Oz – Dorothy, Tin Man, Scarecrow, & the Cowardly Lion!
- What was the “British Invasion” in the 1960s? … This was the years that Britain sent over their best golfers to play in the US Open golf tournament.
- What is Stephen King’s book, The Stand about? … It was a nonfiction account of his travels around the country interviewing loiterers who stand around parking lots and he asks them ‘why?’.
- What was the TV show, Breaking Bad about? … “Baking Bad” was a cooking game show where the contestants created some really bad pie recipes.
- Exactly who was Kilroy? … A time traveler from the future, who came to warn us about the year 2020, but we didn’t heed his warning.
- What musical instrument is Phil Collins best known for playing? … The spoons! Those are fun to play, because I play them, too.
- According to Genesis 1, what happened on the seventh day? … On the 7th day we all had to sit through the re-runs of the first 6 days.
- What happened at the O.K. Corral? … It was sad … there happened a giant sinkhole opened up which made the fence fall down.
- According to Greek mythology, what was needed to cross the river Styx? … A canoe and 50 carrot sticks to pay the toll.
- What was the play, Inherit the Wind about? … This was the story of a bunch of people who got together to fly kites.