Fibbing Friday – Pot Luck Posers
These are fun questions we’re supposed to answer in any kind of silly, wrong, or outrageous ways. Just for fun!
Find out more at the following link:
- Why is Friday the 13th considered bad luck? … Because it’s a Fibbing Friday and you have to tell lies all day, probably resulting in some bad luck for you. ~and all my numbers turn into ones!
- What was The Nightmare Before Christmas really about? … It’s because it’s a nightmare trying to push through the crowded stores looking for last minute gifts.
- Why is the last day of the work week called “Friday”? … It was so named by the vegetable oil producers trying to remind people that fried food isn’t bad for you.
- What is triskaidekaphobia? … It’s a silly word to describe a kaleidoscope toy with a 3 prism mirror inside to make pretty patterns.
- What’s the most frightening fact about today, Friday, December 13th? … Today’s frightening fact is that there are no new facts – they are all recycled facts.
- Why is Christmas always on December 25th? … Store keepers wanted to have one more holiday to squeeze in before the new year comes along. They want alllll your money.
- What does legend say happens at midnight between Christmas Eve and Christmas Day? … The geese will fly at midnight, honking at Santa’s tired flying reindeer to keep them awake.
- Who or what is Krampus? … He comes along once a month to aggravate women.
- Who is Black Peter? … A candy similar to the Black Cow candy lollipop which is caramel dipped in chocolate.
- What punishment is in store for naughty children at Christmas? … They catch the chicken pox – at least that’s what happened to me.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2019 BS