Mystery Blogger Award
I was gifted with the Mystery Blogger Award by Suze! Thanks so much!
You can find Suze blogging at the above link.
What is Mystery Blogger award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. –Okoto Enigma
Rules for the following are:
• Put the award logo/image on your blog.
• List the rules.
• Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
• Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
• Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
• You have to nominate 10-20 people.
• Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
• Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
• Share a link to your best posts.
Three things about myself:
- I volunteered working in libraries while I was in Jr. High and High School, and later at my kid’s school. I got a lot of experience of all kinds of tasks that go on in libraries, such as checking out books, classifying books, getting them ready for the shelf, shelving books, etc. Yet, when I later on applied for a paying job doing the same things, I didn’t get hired.
- I’m not really superstitious, but I will knock wood three times in certain circumstances, just in case.
- I had a really cool snake ring when I was a kid, but I lost it at a lake. I still miss it. I also lost a neat puzzle ring at the airport in Yakota AFB in Japan. I like rings, but hardly ever wear them… I just like all the strange and weird ones best, so every time I see one, I buy it.
Question I was given to answer by Suze:
- you look in your fridge and see the following: two eggs, a bag of fresh spinach, a jar of jelly, pickles (sweet not dill) a rasher of bacon and some French dressing. What do you do for dinner?
I’d make scrambled eggs & bacon, have the spinach and French dressing for a salad, and a spoonful of jelly for dessert. You can keep the pickle.
- Give me your best answer (screw modesty) to “why were you nominated?”
Because you like me…you really like me! And, you know I can’t resist doing these award things.
- If you were stuck writing non-fiction for the rest of your bloggery term..what subject would you write about?
Aliens, UFOs, Ghosts, all weird things…because they are real and true.
- Yes or no, and why or why not??? aren’t these the BEST questions EVER?
Yes! I think these questions are some of the best I’ve seen, because they are fun and not too deep and thought provoking. I tend to skip those kind.
- If you could rename your blog, what would you name it?
My Weird World
My favorite posts are – all of them If I didn’t like them I wouldn’t post them. Take your pick out of all the variety on here.
So, I’m leaving this award open to any of you that want to take part. Grab the banner, answer some questions, and have fun with it!
You can answer the same questions Suze gave me, or here’s a few more suggestions:
- what’s your fairy tale name? (favorite color, favorite flower/favorite fantasy character)
- look to your right … what do you see?
- you can only spend $10 (ten dollars) for a gift for someone = where do you go, and what do you buy
- You travel to a galaxy far far away…what do you find there?
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2019 BS