5 Things I Like About Myself Tag
I was recently tagged for this by fellow blogger, Jannat. You can find her blog at the following link. Thanks so much, Jannat, for thinking of me for the tag. 🙂
This is what we’re supposed to do:
- Thank the nominator.
- Display the picture on your post.
- List 5 things you like about yourself
- 1 thing must be a physical attribute.
- Tag 3 or more people
Here are my 5 things:
- My writing ability … I’m not saying I’m the best writer ever, but I do like what I write. I’ve been writing in one form or another from my earliest memories, because I can’t not write.
- My artistic/creative ability – I love doing all kinds of art, and have done tons of crafts, drawings, and paintings (even on rocks), and making scrap books have been a constant over the many years.
- My sense of humor – I like to laugh. I sometimes laugh so hard, I have tears, and my stomach hurts from laughing. The simplest things can get me laughing.
- My knowing how to touch-type on the keyboard – I learned how to type on an old manual Underwood typewriter when I was a kid. Once you learn how to type without looking at the letter keys, you pretty much never forget.
- My long hair – Yeah, I just like it. 🙂
I don’t usually tag/nominate people, as I can’t keep up with who does these challenges, or who has already done them.
So, if you want to grab the cute badge and tell a little about yourself, feel free to participate! 🙂
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2018 BS