- I am the _________________ in my family.
- I have __________________ sibling(s).
- I am looking forward to _____ this Spring.
- The first sign of Spring this year was _____.
- I am the keeper of the ‘stuff’. Somehow I manage to inherit everything from everybody, to keep. I have things from both sets of grand-parents, aunts & uncles, mother & father, and my girls. It’s all here, stored in the garage & closets. There are cards, letters, photos, knick-knacks, and more, from as far back as WWII, and even before. Some even might be valuable, I don’t know.
- I have one younger sister.
- I’m glad spring is here, even though we’ve had a very mild winter. A few below freezing days, but not bad at all.
- The first sign of spring here, I guess was the flowering trees with their pretty white or pink blossoms. Also, the warmer temps, as today will be in the 90s.