The month of April is finished, and so is my A to Z 2018 blog posting. I had lots of fun, and I hope everyone enjoyed seeing all the book titles with a little bit about each book. Several people told me they did find some interesting books to add to their ‘want to read’ list. Wonderful! 🙂
Thank you so much to everyone who stopped by for a visit. I sure do appreciate it, and had fun talking a bit about books with you.
Now, the blog challenge itself…
- This year, 2018, was the 5th time I’ve participated in the A to Z Blog Challenge.
- Each year seems to get easier, but all have been fun.
- I’m so glad I had a definite theme to my posts. It helps so much to know what you’re going to do each day.
- This time I actually had a few posts ready to go ahead of time..not all the alphabet letters, but when you have some done, then you can keep working on the next ones, and hopefully not falling behind, or needing to hurry and catch up.
- I had all the books A through Z picked out ahead of time, and also had written down all the quotes I’d be using.
- I took the book photos a few days ahead of each post they’d appear on, and as I posted the photo, I’d write about that book. Some of them I hadn’t read in a long time, so had to refresh my memory about them, though.
- I found I wanted to re-read a lot of them, myself!
- The books I shared were only a very few of all the books I have around here. There were lots more I could have used for the challenge, but didn’t want to overload my talking about them.
- I enjoyed visiting y’all’s blogs, to see what you were featuring for the letter of the day, too. They were all so interesting. Thanks for sharing your fun blogs!
I’m trying to remember what I did on the previous A to Z challenges.
I know the very first year I did this, I hadn’t heard of it before, and signed up only the day before it started! And…I did it on both my blogs…with no theme to either one! Whew!
So okay, no theme X 2 for the first year.
Second year – Daffy Definitions (real words I never heard of – my silly guess at the meaning, then the real definition)
Third year – no theme
Fourth year – Music Videos
Fifth year – Books & Quotes
All in all, I love this challenge, and plan on doing it again next year!
The Mystery Box Chickens thank you for stopping by for a visit, and wish you a happy year ahead! They will take a little break, then will be hard at work on next April’s A to Z! See you then. 🙂
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2018 BS