This weekly challenge presents some questions that we are to give wrong answer to. It’s all in fun.
To join in this weekly challenge, and see other entries, just click the link below:
- What is the most intelligent lifeform on Earth? … Believe it or not it’s the Earth Worm. It’s managed to survive for millions of years.
- Why did we really go to school? … We were required to go to school so we could be brainwashed.
- What did teachers do during recess? … To relax for awhile they stayed inside and took off their human disguise.
- How did you get to school? … hop, skip, jump, turn cartwheels, over and over until I got to school.
- What was life like before the Internet? … We lived in the dark ages.
- What is the best thing about social media? … The best thing is the training of our eyes to be hypnotized.
- What is your favorite thing to put chocolate sauce on? … Your hair – it makes a great creme rinse & smells good.
- Doctors were all wrong…humans don’t need water. What do they need? … Sunshine, lollipops, & rainbows.
- Dolphins are not mammals. What are they? … Secret spies from a galaxy far far away.
- There is a Lost Dutchman’s Mine, but where is it? … The mine is deep down in the ground.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2022 BS