This weekly challenge presents some questions that we are to give wrong answer to. It’s all in fun.
To join in this weekly challenge, and see other entries, just click the link below:
More funny definitions for today’s Fibbing Friday. Thanks, Di! 🙂
1. What are you if you are Mabsoot? … You are a manager of a men’s clothing store in India.
2. What does it mean to nidificate? … You procrastinate doing anything.
3. What is a pabouch? … It’s a rare species of baboon with a pouch to carry it’s young.
4. What is quab? … This is a goopy kind of mud, kind of like quicksand.
5. What is tacenda? … This is a grocery store in Mexico.
6. What does it mean to be ulotrichous? ,,, It means to be a person who gives to charities.
7. What is waftage? … It is a mobile food truck that sells breakfast food like waffles.
8. What does it mean to yaff? … It means you sort of half laugh with a breathy sound.
9. What is to yuke? … It is to grow cucumbers in your vegetable garden. ‘
10. What is zabaglione? … This is when you are going through security at the airport and you stand in the baggage check line.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2022 BS