This weekly challenge presents some questions that we are to give wrong answer to. It’s all in fun.
To join in this weekly challenge, and see other entries, just click the link below:
Thanks for the fun questions, Melanie!
- Cool as a?
- Is that a [ ? ] in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?
- Green as?
- Wet your [what] ?’
- Too many [ ? ] spoil what?
- You can put lipstick on a what, but it will still be a what?
- O what a tangled web we weave, when first we what?
- Don’t throw the what out with the what?
- Many hands make light what?
- It must be what, because what don’t shake like that!
Here are my answers:
1. Cool as a … penguin sitting on an ice floe.
2. Is that a … candy bar in your pocket …
3. Green as … a Granny Smith apple
4. Wet your … potted plant regularly
5. Too many … fish … spoil the oceans, lakes, rivers, ponds with their nastyness
6. You can put lipstick on … Mr. Potato Head … but it will still be a potato shaped toy.
7. What a tangled web we weave … when we try to untangle Christmas lights.
8. Don’t throw out … the silverware with the plate leftovers, or you’ll soon not have enough knives, forks, or spoons and have to go buy some more. (happens to us all the time)
9. Many hands make light … if you are like ET
10. It must be … an earthquake … because hurricanes don’t shake like that.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2022 BS