This weekly challenge presents some questions that we are to give wrong answer to. It’s all in fun.
To join in this weekly challenge, and see other entries, just click the link below:
Thanks for the fun questions, Melanie! 🙂
- What’s behind the 8 ball? … an answer to your question pops up – yes, no, maybe, etc.
- What’s up the creek? … more water and probably bugs and fish
- What is hanging when one says, “Hang ten”? … you are hanging clothes out on the line to dry
- What size pole is it that you wouldn’t touch someone with? … probably a 100
- How do you feel when you’re on cloud nine? … floaty and cold because clouds are misty water vapor
- What does “at sixes and sevens” mean? … It’s some kind of games with dice and cards
- Do you take five? … Sometimes I take 5 minutes to put my make up on.
- Which sport is referenced when the term “four bagger” is used? … umm name some sport, ok – boxing?
- How many rings in the circus? ,,, well, nobody has ever counted them, but probably a lot of people are wearing rings on their fingers
- What is the loneliest number? … zero because it’s nothing unless another number is there, too.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2022 BS