This weekly challenge presents some questions that we are to give wrong answer to. It’s all in fun.
To join in this weekly challenge, and see other entries, just click the link below:
What did the Three Wise Men bring as gifts to the babe in the stables? … Diapers, a baby rattle, and a teething ring
2. Band Aid had a Number One hit with the same record 3 times. What was it? … Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow
3. Why is Rudolph’s nose red? … He forgot to wear his glasses and bumped into a wall
4. Who was Santa’s Little Helper? … The tooth fairy
5. What will you find on Quality Street? … A dairy farm
6. What is egg nog? … A knitted toboggan hat to keep your egg-shaped noggin warm
7. Who is Saint Nick? … A crow – this is the patron saint of theives
8. Where is Christmas Island? … In the kitchen. It’s the stand alone counter where all the fancy holiday food is laid out in a buffet style
9. What does Feliz Navidad mean? ,,, The cartoon adventures of Feliz, the Navy cat.
10. What is a gobbler? … An old fashioned dessert made of pastry and fruit, baked in the oven
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2021 BS