This weekly challenge presents some questions that we are to give wrong answer to. It’s all in fun.
To join in this weekly challenge, and see other entries, just click the link below:
- According to a song from a Disney animated movie, who put the “glad” in “gladiator”? … The advertising company wrote the song jingle heard on TV and radio. They sold radiators, and the logo was several smiling gladiator repairmen.
- What classic Disney film showcased short animated sequences set to classical music scores? … It was a virtual reality film called ‘Hear the Music – Be the Music’.
- What classic Disney live action film featured Sean Connery singing? … This would be a dance film called ‘Hokey Pokey Heist’.
- What In the Disney film, That Darned Cat, staring Haley Mills, did the cat’s name, D.C. stand for? … One of my favorite films. The cat’s initials DC stands for Darlin’ Clementine.
- Exactly who were the main characters of Disney’s In Search of the Castaways searching for? … Tom Hanks and his Wilson ball.
- Which Disney “live action” remake technically had no live actors or animals, and was really just a CG animated film with realistic graphics? … Froggie Went ‘a Courtin’
- Who played the Genie in Disney’s live action remake of Aladdin? … The girl from Ipanema
- Who or what was Chip in Disney#&8217;s animated movie, Beauty and the Beast? … A chunky chocolate chip cookie.
- The prince in Disney’s Sleeping Beauty was named after what real-life Royal? … The Burger King
- What question did the caterpillar ask Alice in Disney’s animated classic, Alice in Wonderland? … ‘What did the Fox say?’
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2021 BS