This weekly challenge presents some questions that we are to give wrong answer to. It’s all in fun.
To join in this weekly challenge, and see other entries, just click the link below:
1. Where did Fireworks originate? … In ancient days people were amazed at what they called the Fire Mountain, which was really a volcano. Ever since they try to make their own Fire Mountain in their back yards.
2. What gives fireworks their colour? … The same thing that gives sunrises and sunsets their color – dust in the air.
3. What does PGI stand for? … Pearly Gates Induction (center)
4. What is the difference between a Firework and a Firecracker? … One is a country song, the other is a pop song – see below for videos!
5. Which country uses fireworks on August 20th to mark it National Celebration Day? … I’m taking a guess – Brazil?
6. What is a sparkler? … This is a fun kind of water sprinkler that turns the water into sparkling colors.
7. Who is the largest manufacturer and exporter of fireworks in the world? … Amazon
8. To what does baozhang refer? … It’s a slang word for a woman’s brassier/corset combination.
9. Who composed Music for The Royal Fireworks? … Little school kids in their music class.
10. What is a Chocolate Bomb? … This is a specialty ice cream treat on a stick – also called a Bomb Pop.
Question # 4 songs:
“Firecracker”, by Josh Turner
“Firework”, by Katy Perry
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2021 BS