This weekly challenge presents some questions that we are to give wrong answer to. It’s all in fun.
To join in this weekly challenge, and see other entries, just click the link below:
- What exactly is the philosopher’s stone? … This was an ancient truth telling rock, kinda like the nowadays magic 8 ball game. You ask the stone a question, and it tells you the answer.
- What is kept in the Chamber of Secrets? … A girl named Victoria
- Why was Harry Potter known as “The Boy Who Lived”? … Because the title of Boy Who Cries Wolf was already taken.
- What was the Elder Wand made of? … It was made of a pronged Elm tree branch – used for divination.
- What are the Deathly Hallows? … They are a moaning shriek made by banshees.
- Who wrote Magical Me? … Oh, that guy magician, what’s his name? David Copperfield. He was popular on TV specials for awhile; then he disappeared.
- What is a Firebolt? … It’s a dazzling streak of lightning.
- What are the Nimbus 2000, and the Nimbus 2001? … These are holographic clouds the internet uses to store stuff
- What does polyjuice potion do? … I’ve heard it takes paint off of cars.
- What does a portkey do? … Well, it unlocks the port-a-potty door.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2021 BS