Fibbing Friday – Boats ? Or Not
This weekly challenge presents some questions that we are to give wrong answer to. It’s all in fun.
To join in this weekly challenge, and see other entries, just click the link below:
1. What is a skiff? … A skiff is part of a musical number, repeated off and on through out the song. 🎵
2. What is a liner? … A liner can be two things – a make up eye liner, or a magic marking pen.
3. What is a ferry? … A ferry is a little imaginary creature that flies around granting wishes.
4. What is a destroyer? … Oh no! This is the evil murder hornet!
5. What is a cruiser? … A cruiser is a type/shape of a certain disposable diaper or nappie.
6. What is a galleon? … A galleon is a jug of milk.
7. What is a pedlow? … A pedlow is a toddler’s little push car he rides around in.
8. What is a kayak? … A kayak is a goat that lives high up in the mountains on the cliffs.
9. What is a schooner? … A schooner is an elongated glass dish used to make banana splits in.
10. What is a coracle? … A coracle is the name given for a children’s choir.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2021 BS