This weekly challenge presents some questions that we are to give wrong answer to. It’s all in fun.
To join in this weekly challenge, and see other entries, just click the link below:
1. What is an ant farm? … We humans are the ants. UFO aliens are the farmers. We work on their farms
2. What is a flea market? … It’s a shop where you buy lots of little fleas to use in your flea circus.
3. What was the War of the Roses about? … The local horticulture club’s contest of who has the best roses.
4. If they’d been invented at the time, what car would Robin Hood have driven? … Some kind of car with a bird name, like a Falcon or a Lark
5. What are pieces of eight? … Spider legs
6. Where would you find a clapper? … There are lots of clappers in an audience at a show.
7. What is a cowlette? … It’s an implement to use to help you put on your cowboy boots. A long shoehorn.
8. What is chicken wire used for? … It’s used to fence in your Christmas tree so the dogs won’t eat the presents.
9. What is a toady? … It’s the name of a rock band – The Toadies
10. What is a nail file? … This is a special place with drawers to keep your cut fingernails in for safekeeping.
“I Come From the Water”, by the Toadies
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2021 BS