Fibbing Friday – It’s Getting Hot
This weekly challenge presents some questions that we are to give wrong answer to. It’s all in fun.
To join in this weekly challenge, and see other entries, just click the link below:
1. What is meant by a break in the weather? … This means the weather person on TV breaks into a show to announce that your area is under a severe weather alert.
2. Why does thunder clap? … It’s showing appreciation for the lightning show in the sky.
3. What is a heat wave? … That is when you see those wavy lines mirage on the road ahead of you in hot weather.
4. What are hot pants? … When your dog gets overheated he pants a lot.
5. Who or what is canned heat? … This is a tin of spiced peaches.
6. Who sang ‘The heat is on’? … The people who roast Hatch New Mexico chile peppers – a hot job in the heat which gives you a hot mouth when you eat the peppers.
7. Where will you find hot air? … The planet Venus.
8. Who starred in the film Heat? … The gecko lizard who sells insurance on TV
9. Who or what is Hot Gossip? … This is another way to say you want some hot chocolate to sip.
10. What is a hot toddy? … This is a hot stuffed bear named Toddy as he comes out of the dryer. Not to be confused with the ‘wet teddy bear’ that comes out of the washing machine.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2021 BS