This weekly challenge presents some questions that we are to give wrong answer to. It’s all in fun.
To join in this weekly challenge, and see other entries, just click the link below:
1. What is a menagerie? … This is a mannequin modeling men’s clothes at a store.
2. What is Victoria’s Secret? … She knows what the Fox says.
3. What is the secret of The Black Magic Box? … The Black Magic Woman stole all the Black Magic Markers from the box.
4. What do hurricanes, tornadoes and mosquitoes have in common? … They all buzz and bite.
5. What do Merlin and a Griffin have in common? … They were both hosts of a couple of B & W TV shows from the 1950s.
6. Complete this famous trio: Sooty, Sweep and …………………….. Cecil the Seasick Sea Monster
7. Who are the Telly Tubbies? … Brightly colored plastic toys for children to play with in the bath tub.
8. Why are Hymns not called Hers? … Discrimination
9. Whose signature logo is The Whopper? … A company that makes frozen fish sticks
10. What is skiffle? … A skiffle is a blend of pancakes and waffles.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2021 BS