Fibbing Friday – What’s the Difference?
This weekly challenge presents some questions that we are to give wrong answer to. It’s all in fun.
To join in this weekly challenge, and see other entries, just click the link below:
- What’s the difference between “going on holiday” and “taking a vacation”? … Holiday is a song by Madonna and Vacation is a funny Lampoon movie.
- What’s the difference between a “rubbish bin” and a “trash can”? … Rubbish bin is the ‘free take one’ box at a yard sale, and a trash can is an under-cleaned bathroom toilet.
- What’s the difference between the “boot” of a car and the “trunk” of a car? … The boot refers to the little baby booties hung from the rear view mirror in a car, and the trunk would be the GPS connection – that little fin like thing on the top of a car.
- What’s the difference between a “nappie” and a “diaper”? … A nappie is a man’s bow tie. It makes him look dapper. A diaper is a dishrag.
- What’s the difference between the “pavement” and a “sidewalk”? … Well, they are both streets, but the pavement gets potholes and the sidewalk gets cracks.
- What’s the difference between “chips” and “French fries”? … Chips are colorful plastic disks used in the card game Poker. French fries are foreign insects called flies.
- What’s the difference between the “bonnet” of a car and the “hood” of a car? … A hood of a car is a so called tough guy of a neighborhood who goes around vandalizing automobiles. A bonnet is slang for what his girlfriend is called.
- What’s the difference between a “rubber” and an “eraser”? … A rubber is the guy in the Mafia who is elected to assassinate someone by ‘rubbing’ them out. An eraser on the other hand is the guy who decides who gets rubbed out – the organizer of the bad guys.
- What’s the difference between a “flannel” and a “washcloth”? … A flannel is the smokestack on a ship. A washcloth is a sloth’s tongue.
- What’s the difference between a “pram” and a “stroller”? … A pram is a farm collective where hippies live. A stroller is a tool for applying paint to walls – it rolls the paint on very easily.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️