Fibbing Friday – Color Q & A
This weekly challenge presents some questions that we are to give wrong answer to. It’s all in fun.
To join in this weekly challenge, and see other entries, just click the link below:
1. What is a black hole? … This is the middle part of a chocolate covered doughnut.
2. Why are we said to be green with envy? … Because green moss grows on our limbs when we covet other’s accomplishments. It’s a medical condition.
3. Where will you find the yellow brick road? … It’s on the way to the green green grass of home.
4. What is a red herring? … It is a type of fabric like checks, only in the red color thread called herringbone.
5. What is carte blanche? … This is when you are cooking carrots just a little bit, called blanching.
6. What are parma violets? … It’s a movie making term for cheesy gangster flicks with lots of violence.
7. Who was Scarlett O’Hara? … A famous race horse.
8. Why are smurfs blue? … They have a lack of an important mineral in their drinking water, so they turn blue.
9. What is a black and tan? … If I’m not mistaken, this refers to imported cigars.
10. What is a strawberry blond? … This is a yummy smoothie made with strawberries and vanilla ice cream.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2021 BS