Fibbing Friday – What?
This weekly challenge presents some questions that we are to give wrong answer to. It’s all in fun.
To join in this weekly challenge, and see other entries, just click the link below:
- What is Groundhog Day all about? … This is the day that in our part of TX that the wild hog javalinas go running all over the place. They’re dangerous.
- What is déjà vu? … This is what they call a re-manufacture of a stylish sports car.
- What is meant by the phrase, “Hindsight is always 20/20”? … haha! This refers to all mothers who say they have eyes in the back of their heads (to always know what trouble their kids are getting into)
- What are reruns? … Used tires
- What does it mean to be redundant? … You don’t want to be this, because it means you are in trouble and must go sit in the corner with a dunce hat on.
- What word describes unnecessary repetition? … stultifying – which is boring and makes you fall asleep
- What is the name given to TV shows when they are shown again after their original air date? … New & improved = except they are not.
- What phrase is used when you you can look back at a situation and clearly see what should have been done? … You ask for a Mullagan – a do over
- What is the feeling that you have been somewhere or done something before called? … reincarnation
- What day supposedly determines how long winter will last based on a particular animal seeing or not seeing its shadow? … That would be a caterpillar – if it’s really fuzzy it will be a hard winter.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2021 BS