Fibbing Friday – Bogus
This weekly challenge presents some questions that we are to give wrong answer to. It’s all in fun.
To join in this weekly challenge, and see other entries, just click the link below:
1. What are florins, tanners and bobs? … These are the different parts of a flower.
2. What is Dead Man’s Fingers? … They are a nickname for bare tree branches.
3. What killed the Triffids? … Space Invaders killed the Triffids
4. What’s the difference between a buck and a quid? … Buck is what a horse does to remove a rider, and quid is a baby squid sea creature.
5. How much is an old crown worth? … If a crown is gold then it’s worth a lot, and if not then diddly squat.
6. What can be known as a ‘Little Gem’? … A car that is reliable. It’s called a Lemon if it breaks down a lot.
7. What is pearl barley? … This is a term used in knitting.
8. Finish the sentence: ‘I came, I saw, I………………..’ … I came, I saw, I took a picture with my phone.
9. Who said ‘Smile, it enhances your face value’? … The orphans in the movie, “Annie” – You’re Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile
10. Where on the human body is the zygomatic bone found? … In the ear.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2020 BS