Fibbing Friday – Politics?
This weekly challenge presents some questions that we are to give wrong answer to. It’s all in fun.
To join in this weekly challenge, and see other entries, just click the link below:
- What event took place on Wednesday, January 20th, 2021? … It was the day of numbers – 1202021 – which adds up to 8 and 8 = National 8 Days a Week Proclamation.
- What do Joseph Biden, Warren G. Harding, and James Monroe all have in common? … They all were guitar players in a garage band in their youth.
- What distinction does James Monroe have that no President since can claim? … Most presidents have brought their pet cat or dog to the office, but Monroe brought his pet duck.
- Why did George H. W. Bush call George W. Bush, “Quincy”? … Because as a child, GW squinted a lot, and he needed glasses. The nick name stuck.
- What was historically significant about Queen Elizabeth, II’s coronation? … It was the first time a ceremony like this was televised.
- Why did King Edward, VIII’s reign not even last a full year? … He got bored with the job, so his brother Henry VIII took over.
- What event happened during King George, III’s reign that changed his official title? … A UFO sighting.
- What British figure was known as “The Iron Lady”? … The first steam locomotive that crossed the country.
- What did Joe Biden do before getting into politics? … Besides playing guitar, he was an award winning surfer.
- What did Boris Johnson do before becoming Prime Minister? … He dabbled in horticulture, and created a new species of rose which was named after him.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2021 BS