This weekly challenge presents some questions that we are to give wrong answer to. It’s all in fun.
To join in this weekly challenge, and see other entries, just click the link below:
1. Where will you find ‘One for his knob’ and ‘Two for his heels’ ? … In a horse stable
2. Where will you find winks, squidgers and a target? … These are proficiency badges you get playing Pokemon.
3. What is a numerator? … A new fangled refrigerator or ice box.
4. There are 206 in the human body. What are they? … Alien DNA particles – we are all part Star People.
5. What can be waxing or waning? … These are types of green beans.
6. What is The Mystery Machine? … This is your washing machine. It’s a mystery where some of your socks disappear to.
7. What was the Millenium Falcon? … A bird that was hatched in the year 2000.
8. What will you find inside a ping pong ball? … The answer to what the fox says
9. What is a fortress? … This is a hair-do that Renaissance women wore – a kind of bun.
10. How many spots do newborn dalmation puppies have? … There are many generations of Dalmations named Spot, so there’s a lot of Spots.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️