Fibbing Friday – Holiday Madness
This weekly challenge presents some questions that we are to give wrong answer to. It’s all in fun.
To join in this weekly challenge, and see other entries, just click the link below:
- What does it mean to “come a-wassailing”? … Sounds like a person with a lisp is challenging you to a wrestling match.
- What was on Little Jack Horner’s thumb when he pulled it out of his Christmas pie? … Hate to say it, but one of those Murder Hornets were hiding in the pie filling.
- According to the song, what was it that “My True Love gave to me” on the 8th day of Christmas? … My true love annoyed me by playing “8 Days a Week” song 8 times a day.
- What is the purpose of a Yule log? … It’s like a diary … a journal you ‘log-in’ to for writing down your daily thoughts.
- What was so special about the reindeer named Rudolph? … Rudolph was really an AI and had a GPS brain so he could find his way around the world.
- What were the names of Santa’s reindeer? … Mustang, Barracuda, Viper, Cougar, Cobra, Firebird, Ram, Impala, and Thunderbird.
- Why do we leave a snack for Santa? … You have to leave a snack for Santa as payment for all the gifts he brings.
- Who or what is Krampus? … Another name for the Grinch.
- How did the tradition of kissing under mistletoe get started? … Mistletoe is a known parasite that sucks life from a host plant. So we kiss to show how that kind of works.
- Why is Christmas celebrated in December? … Because winter is boring and we need something festive to liven up the drab days.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2020 BS